How to Delete TenantApp Properties For Rent Completely
Learn how to delete your TenantApp Properties For Rent account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete TenantApp Properties For Rent Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by TenantApp Properties For Rent:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your TenantApp Properties For Rent account, contact TenantApp Properties For Rent via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify TenantApp Properties For Rent of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete TenantApp Properties For Rent on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete TenantApp Properties For Rent".
3. Delete TenantApp Properties For Rent on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "TenantApp Properties For Rent" and Click "Uninstall".
TenantApp Properties For Rent Product Details
Find your next rental property in Australia and Edinburgh If you are looking for a sure fire way to find your next rental property, you've come to the right place. TenantApp streamlines the search process, facilitates enquiries, lets you book rent inspections and tracks all your applications in one convenient location. Pick your time With TenantApp, you pick an inspection time from a list provided by the agent, that suits your schedule. Shortlist your favourites Keep track of all your preferred rental properties with our handy shortlist feature. Plan your day Forget about creating spreadsheets and sticking post-it notes everywhere to keep track of your inspections. Every inspection you book into will appear in your calendar. Our geomapping feature calculates what's realistic and what's not before suggesting inspection times for you. Complete visibility See the properties you've enquired about, inspected and applied for at a glance in one convenient, centralised location - your Activity tab. TenantApp Groups Add your partner/friends to your TenantApp group to share your activity and inspections, making it so much easier to find a place with your partner/friends. Status check The days of calling property managers to check on the status of your application are over. Check the progress of your application from within TenantApp. Get set to move As soon as you've found your new home, cancel all your future inspections and outstanding applications with one easy notification to all agents. Australia & Edinburgh You can search for rental properties all over Australia and in Edinburgh ! Looking for a house for rent in Sydney, apartments for rent in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Edinburgh ? We have you covered. Trusted The real estate agents that use Tenant App include: Ray White, McGrath, RE/MAX, Professionals, First National and many more