How To Delete TenantApp Properties For Rent Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your TenantApp Properties For Rent account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the TenantApp Properties For Rent app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with TenantApp Properties For Rent completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like TenantApp Properties For Rent
Delete TenantApp Properties For Rent Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by TenantApp Properties For Rent. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting TenantApp Properties For Rent via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with TenantApp Pro .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify TenantApp Pro of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete TenantApp Properties For Rent's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of TenantApp Properties For Rent on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete TenantApp Properties For Rent from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting TenantApp Properties For Rent app from an Iphone
If you want to delete TenantApp Properties For Rents from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the TenantApp Properties For Rent icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on TenantApp Properties For Rent.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the TenantApp Properties For Rent app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete TenantApp Properties For Rent" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting TenantApp Properties For Rent app from your Android device
To delete TenantApp Properties For Rent from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on TenantApp Properties For Rent.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the TenantApp Properties For Rent app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the TenantApp Properties For Rent app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
TenantApp Properties For Rent Software Details
If you are looking for a sure fire way to find your next rental property, you've come to the right place. TenantApp streamlines the search process, facilitates enquiries, lets you book rent inspections and tracks all your applications in one convenient location. Pick your time With TenantApp, you pick an inspection time from a list provided by the agent, that suits your schedule. Shortlist your favourites Keep track of all your preferred rental properties with our handy shortlist feature. Plan your day Forget about creating spreadsheets and sticking post-it notes everywhere to keep...