How To Delete Forex Course Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Forex Course account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Forex Course app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Forex Course completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Forex Course Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Forex Course. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Forex Course via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Forex Course.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Forex Course of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Forex Course's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Forex Course on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Forex Course from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Forex Course app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Forex Courses from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Forex Course icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Forex Course.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Forex Course app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Forex Course" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Forex Course app from your Android device
To delete Forex Course from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Forex Course.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Forex Course app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Forex Course app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Forex Course Software Details
Forex courses from InstaForex are an easy and efficient way to gain trading skills. YOU CAN GET STARTED ON FOREX TODAY! InstaForex mobile app contains valuable and well-structured information that will enable you to make your first steps on Forex half an hour later. The learning course consists of 5 main sections: Introduction to Forex – Technical analysis – Fundamental analysis – Capital and risk management – Trading psychology from InstaForex. LEARN HOW TO TRADE ON MT4 WITH INSTAFOREX! The app introduces you to MT4, so you will learn how to navigate your way through the trading...