How to Delete Photo Editor & Photo Effects Completely
Learn how to delete your Photo Editor & Photo Effects account, your personal data and also delete the Photo Editor & Photo Effects app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Photo Editor & Photo Effects completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Photo Editor & Photo Effects Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Photo Editor & Photo Effects. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Photo Editor & Photo Effects via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Photo Editor & Photo Effects.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Photo Editor & Photo Effects of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Photo Editor & Photo Effects's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Photo Editor & Photo Effects on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Photo Editor & Photo Effects from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Photo Editor & Photo Effects app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Photo Editor & Photo Effects from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Photo Editor & Photo Effects icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Photo Editor & Photo Effects.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Photo Editor & Photo Effects app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Photo Editor & Photo Effects" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Photo Editor & Photo Effects from your Android phone
To delete Photo Editor & Photo Effects from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Photo Editor & Photo Effects.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Photo Editor & Photo Effects app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Photo Editor & Photo Effects app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Photo Editor & Photo Effects Software Details
1. All types of filters for pictures and photo effects to meet all your photo editing needs, such as Sketch, Retro, Cyberpunk, Foodie, Duo tone… Adjusting brightness, contrast, warmth, shadows, sharpness and exposure to enhance pictures is also available in this professional photo editor.
2. Quickly give pics a new look with super popular AI spiral, neon photo effects, emoji backgrounds, wings of angels… Besides, massive filters, fun stickers, pic collage, text, frames, blur options all are for you to make an eye-catcher.
3. - To create and save photos, Neon Photo Editor needs the “Storage” permission to access photos and files on your device.
4. - To capture beautiful photos, Neon Photo Editor needs the “Camera” permission to take pictures.
5. It is the most stylish photo effects editor and photo collage maker.
6. Make your photo stand out with this epic photo editor & collage maker.
7. And you can also edit borders of collage, change background, filters and fonts as you like in this powerful photo collage maker.
8. With Neon Photo Editor, your moment will be as brilliant as an artwork.
9. Create a photo collage in seconds with various layouts and frames.
10. Neon Photo Editor deserves your try right away.