How To Delete Initiative Q Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Initiative Q account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Initiative Q app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Initiative Q completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Initiative Q Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Initiative Q. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Initiative Q via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Initiative Q.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Initiative Q of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Initiative Q's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Initiative Q on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Initiative Q from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Initiative Q app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Initiative Qs from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Initiative Q icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Initiative Q.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Initiative Q app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Initiative Q" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Initiative Q app from your Android device
To delete Initiative Q from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Initiative Q.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Initiative Q app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Initiative Q app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Initiative Q Software Details
Now Initiative Q has an app! Install the app and log in today to reserve more Qs. Initiative Q is trying to solve the main problem with payment systems: there is great technology out there, but no one can get buyers and sellers to simultaneously migrate to a new network, leaving us with decades-old payment technologies like credit and debit cards. Initiative Q is creating a modern payment network that will aggregate the best technologies developed in recent years. This payment network will allow safe, fast, and low-cost transactions, using the Q, its own currency. We are allocating Q...