How to Delete My Home Connect Completely
Learn how to delete your My Home Connect account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete My Home Connect Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by My Home Connect:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your My Home Connect account, contact My Home Connect via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify My Home Connect of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete My Home Connect on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete My Home Connect".
3. Delete My Home Connect on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "My Home Connect" and Click "Uninstall".
My Home Connect Product Details
This application is provided in support of Inergy Systems's range of demand controllers and energy load orchestrators. It enables residential users to review recent and historical data of their energy usage, energy demand, solar generation (if installed), and thermostat activity. It also support remote control of thermostats connected to the installed demand controller, as well as estimated billing and savings data. Where the data is supported disaggregation information shows where energy is being consumed and how energy is distributed between the grid, the home and solar (if installed).