How To Delete Indore India Network Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Indore India Network account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Indore India Network app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Indore India Network completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Indore India Network
Delete Indore India Network Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Indore India Network. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Indore India Network via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Indore India Network.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Indore India Network of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Indore India Network's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Indore India Network on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Indore India Network from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Indore India Network app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Indore India Network from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Indore India Network icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Indore India Network.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Indore India Network app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Indore India Network" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Indore India Network from your Android phone
To delete Indore India Network from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Indore India Network.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Indore India Network app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Indore India Network app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Indore India Network Software Details
Use the Indore India Network app to enhance your event experience by connecting with the right people, maximizing your time at the event. The app will help you discover, connect and chat with attendees at the summit. This app will be your companion not only during the event but also before and after the summit, helping you to: 1) Connect with the attendees who have interests similar to yours. 2) Set up meetings with potential attendees (investors, mentors, industry CxOs) by using the chat feature. 3) View the summit program and explore sessions. 4) Create your own personalized schedul...