How To Delete Kids Piano Free Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Kids Piano Free account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Kids Piano Free app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Kids Piano Free completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Kids Piano Free Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Kids Piano Free. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Kids Piano Free via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Kids Piano Free.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Kids Piano Free of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Kids Piano Free's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Kids Piano Free on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Kids Piano Free from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Kids Piano Free app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Kids Piano Frees from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Kids Piano Free icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Kids Piano Free.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Kids Piano Free app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Kids Piano Free" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Kids Piano Free app from your Android device
To delete Kids Piano Free from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Kids Piano Free.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Kids Piano Free app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Kids Piano Free app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Kids Piano Free Software Details
The best kids piano application consists of 48 popular songs with animals sounds, auto play mode, and songs lyrics. Kids educational games with 5 music instruments (piano, xylophone, drum, trumpet, and guitar) - all piano games are free. There is also pink version of this app for girls, you can download Kids Pink Piano from our app store. Features: * Touch the colorful piano to play your music. * Listen to animals piano sounds: cat, dog, chicken, duck, cow, horse, and sheep. * New animals piano sounds: bear, lion, monkey, elephant, panda, rhinoceros, and wolf. * Consists of 48 popula...