How to Delete Cashflow Balance Sheet Completely
Learn how to delete your Cashflow Balance Sheet account, your personal data and also delete the Cashflow Balance Sheet app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Cashflow Balance Sheet completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Cashflow Balance Sheet Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Cashflow Balance Sheet. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Cashflow Balance Sheet via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Cashflow Balance Sheet.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Cashflow Balance Sheet of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Cashflow Balance Sheet's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Cashflow Balance Sheet on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Cashflow Balance Sheet from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Cashflow Balance Sheet app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Cashflow Balance Sheet from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Cashflow Balance Sheet icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Cashflow Balance Sheet.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Cashflow Balance Sheet app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Cashflow Balance Sheet" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Cashflow Balance Sheet from your Android phone
To delete Cashflow Balance Sheet from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Cashflow Balance Sheet.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Cashflow Balance Sheet app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Cashflow Balance Sheet app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Cashflow Balance Sheet Software Details
1. The Cashflow Balance Sheet app is a simple and fun app that helps you play games like CASHFLOW® 101, the educational board game created by Robert Kiyosaki*.
2. You still need the board game, this app simply helps you manage your balance sheet.
3. This app is intended to assist you in tracking your personal assets and liabilities in real life as well as to promote this fun and educational game.
4. The Cashflow Balance Sheet app supports both phones and tablets up to Android 4.x, aka Ice Cream Sandwich.