How to Delete Last 10K Completely
Learn how to delete your Last 10K: Company SEC Filings account, your personal data and also delete the Last 10K app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Last 10K: Company SEC Filings completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Last 10K Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Last 10K: Company SEC Filings. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Last 10K: Company SEC Filings via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Last 10K.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Last 10K of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Last 10K's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Last 10K: Company SEC Filings on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Last 10K: Company SEC Filings from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Last 10K app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Last 10K: Company SEC Filings from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Last 10K: Company SEC Filings icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Last 10K: Company SEC Filings.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Last 10K: Company SEC Filings app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Last 10K: Company SEC Filings" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Last 10K from your Android phone
To delete Last 10K: Company SEC Filings from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Last 10K: Company SEC Filings.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Last 10K: Company SEC Filings app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Last 10K: Company SEC Filings app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Last 10K: Company SEC Filings Software Details
1. Idea Edge believes in the power of open access to financial information so we developed our app to provide unlimited access to annual 10-K and quarterly 10-Q financial statements filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
2. Last 10K displays an in-depth catalog for every part of a company's financial statement from earnings and revenue to cash flow trends, debt load and more.
3. - Access statements, schedules and disclosures including Balance Sheets, Cash Flows, Accounting Policies, Fair Value Measurements, Legal Proceedings and much more.
4. Use this data to form an unbiased stock analysis and fully assess the financial health of a company.
5. - View stock market data including trade price, volume, book value, market cap, EBITDA, price ratios and more.
6. Behind each of these are detailed tables presenting raw financial values that have been optimized for mobile viewing for easy reading and sharing.
7. - Download a company's entire financial statement in Excel.
8. - Share a specific section of a financial statement using e-mail or PDF.