How to Delete Real Guitar Completely
Learn how to delete your Real Guitar - Tabs and chords! account, your personal data and also delete the Real Guitar app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Real Guitar - Tabs and chords! completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Real Guitar Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Real Guitar - Tabs and chords!. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Real Guitar - Tabs and chords! via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Real Guitar.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Real Guitar of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Real Guitar's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Real Guitar - Tabs and chords! on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Real Guitar - Tabs and chords! from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Real Guitar app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Real Guitar - Tabs and chords! from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Real Guitar - Tabs and chords! icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Real Guitar - Tabs and chords!.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Real Guitar - Tabs and chords! app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Real Guitar - Tabs and chords!" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Real Guitar from your Android phone
To delete Real Guitar - Tabs and chords! from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Real Guitar - Tabs and chords!.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Real Guitar - Tabs and chords! app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Real Guitar - Tabs and chords! app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Real Guitar - Tabs and chords! Software Details
1. With Guitar Simulator app,you have a real virtual pro music instrument right in your pocket !You can use the free guitar app when you are on the train, lying on your bed, anywhere as you want.Whether you’re striving to become the next rock guitarist or simply looking for free games to pass time with music, Real Guitar will provide you and your friends with a lot of fun! You can use the guitar simulator & music tiles game to practice chords, improve the sense of rhythm.
2. Real Guitar Simulator have a collection of all types of guitar:acoustic guitar,classic guitar ,ukulele and electric guitar with various effect pedal.Both acoustic and electric guitar are recorded on famous brand such as Fender,Gibson,Martin,Taylor.And you can even find ukulele or sitar here.
3. No matter you have a guitar by hand or not, the real-guitar simulator app is a must-have tool to play with free tabs and chord.