How To Delete Stock Market Simulator Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Stock Market Simulator account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Stock Market Simulator app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Stock Market Simulator completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Stock Market Simulator
Delete Stock Market Simulator Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Stock Market Simulator. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Stock Market Simulator via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Stock Market Simulator.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Stock Market Simulator of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Stock Market Simulator's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Stock Market Simulator on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Stock Market Simulator from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Stock Market Simulator app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Stock Market Simulators from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Stock Market Simulator icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Stock Market Simulator.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Stock Market Simulator app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Stock Market Simulator" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Stock Market Simulator app from your Android device
To delete Stock Market Simulator from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Stock Market Simulator.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Stock Market Simulator app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Stock Market Simulator app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Stock Market Simulator Software Details
🥇Premium stocks include Forex, Indices, Futures, and ETFs! 🏆Looking for better consistency by testing your ideas through our Stock Market Simulator that uses historical prices. 🏆Hourly, Daily and Weekly Time frame! 🏆Accelerate your learning process by using our Stock Market Simulator today! Stock Market Simulator is a user-friendly progression trading simulator which allows new traders to apply their trading knowledge as well as to strategize their plans by performing technical analysis on our Stock Market Simulator. Through our Stock Market Simulator app, the trader is able to deve...