How To Delete BankMobile App Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your BankMobile App account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the BankMobile App app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with BankMobile App completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete BankMobile App Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by BankMobile App. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting BankMobile App via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Bank .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Bank of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete BankMobile App's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of BankMobile App on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete BankMobile App from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting BankMobile App app from an Iphone
If you want to delete BankMobile Apps from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the BankMobile App icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on BankMobile App.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the BankMobile App app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete BankMobile App" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting BankMobile App app from your Android device
To delete BankMobile App from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on BankMobile App.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the BankMobile App app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the BankMobile App app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
BankMobile App Software Details
BANKING ON THE GO! Bank smarter wherever you are with the BankMobile app! Download the app today to take charge of your financial future! EARN INTEREST Make your money work for you by taking advantage of our interest-bearing accounts. THE ESSENTIALS Check your balance, view recent transactions, and transfer money. 55,000 FEE-FREE ALLPOINT® ATMS Find the one nearest you! ATM availability varies by location. SNAPSHOT Become the master of your financial universe. Check your cash flow and set aside money for expenses. DEBIT CARD ON/OFF SWITCH Temporarily turn off your card...