How to Delete Geeky Medics Completely
Learn how to delete your Geeky Medics - OSCE revision account, your personal data and also delete the Geeky Medics app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Geeky Medics - OSCE revision completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Geeky Medics Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Geeky Medics - OSCE revision. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Geeky Medics - OSCE revision via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Geeky Medics.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Geeky Medics of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Geeky Medics's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Geeky Medics - OSCE revision on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Geeky Medics - OSCE revision from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Geeky Medics app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Geeky Medics - OSCE revision from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Geeky Medics - OSCE revision icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Geeky Medics - OSCE revision.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Geeky Medics - OSCE revision app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Geeky Medics - OSCE revision" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Geeky Medics from your Android phone
To delete Geeky Medics - OSCE revision from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Geeky Medics - OSCE revision.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Geeky Medics - OSCE revision app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Geeky Medics - OSCE revision app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Geeky Medics - OSCE revision Software Details
1. Need to work on your communication skills? Check out our collection of free history taking guides to help you prepare for exams (OSCE / USMLE).
2. Learn on the go with our comprehensive collection of over 150 high-quality OSCE guides covering a wide range of clinical skills.
3. The app contains a selection of free guides including cardiovascular clinical skills and the entire communication skills section.
4. To gain access to all of the guides in the app, you must purchase an inexpensive subscription (one fee to unlock all content), which helps support ongoing development.
5. Our video demonstrations make clinical skills easier to understand (an internet connection is required to stream videos).
6. Quickly access the guides most important to you with our favouriting function, allowing you to build your own customised list of guides.
7. Ready to put yourself or a colleague to the test? The examination mode makes assessment easy with built-in checklist mark schemes and customisable timer functionality.