How to Delete FOREX.com Completely
Learn how to delete your FOREX.com: Forex Trading account, your personal data and also delete the FOREX.com app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with FOREX.com: Forex Trading completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete FOREX.com Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by FOREX.com: Forex Trading. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting FOREX.com: Forex Trading via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with FOREX.com.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify FOREX.com of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting FOREX.com's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of FOREX.com: Forex Trading on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete FOREX.com: Forex Trading from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete FOREX.com app from your Iphone
If you want to delete FOREX.com: Forex Trading from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the FOREX.com: Forex Trading icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on FOREX.com: Forex Trading.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the FOREX.com: Forex Trading app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete FOREX.com: Forex Trading" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete FOREX.com from your Android phone
To delete FOREX.com: Forex Trading from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on FOREX.com: Forex Trading.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the FOREX.com: Forex Trading app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the FOREX.com: Forex Trading app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
FOREX.com: Forex Trading Software Details
1. Forex trading involves significant risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors.
2. Forex trading involves significant risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors.
3. Harness the opportunity of FX trading with FOREX.com – the No.1 US currency broker.* Trade 80+ currency pairs, plus gold and silver.
4. Additionally, you can fund or withdraw from your MetaTrader account from the FOREX.com app and gain access to our news and analysis.
5. Full Disclosure For our full disclosure please visit Spot gold and silver contracts are not subject to regulation under the U.S. Commodity Exchange Act.
6. Before deciding to trade forex, you should carefully consider your financial objectives, level of experience and risk appetite.
7. GAIN Capital Group LLC (dba FOREX.com) 135 US Hwy 202/206 Bedminster NJ 07921, USA.
8. Test your trading strategies risk free with an FX demo account, complete with $50,000 virtual funds.
9. Spot Gold and Silver contracts are not subject to regulation under the U.S. Commodity Exchange Act.
10. FOREX.com is a registered FDM and RFED with the CFTC and member of the National Futures Association (NFA # 0339826).
11. Any opinions, news, research, analysis, prices or other information contained does not constitute investment advice.