How to Delete Fortuneo, banque & bourse Completely
Learn how to delete your Fortuneo, banque & bourse account, your personal data and also delete the Fortuneo, banque & bourse app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Fortuneo, banque & bourse completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Fortuneo, banque & bourse Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Fortuneo, banque & bourse. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Fortuneo, banque & bourse via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Fortuneo, banque & bourse.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Fortuneo, banque & bourse of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Fortuneo, banque & bourse's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Fortuneo, banque & bourse on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Fortuneo, banque & bourse from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Fortuneo, banque & bourse app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Fortuneo, banque & bourse from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Fortuneo, banque & bourse icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Fortuneo, banque & bourse.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Fortuneo, banque & bourse app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Fortuneo, banque & bourse" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Fortuneo, banque & bourse from your Android phone
To delete Fortuneo, banque & bourse from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Fortuneo, banque & bourse.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Fortuneo, banque & bourse app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Fortuneo, banque & bourse app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Fortuneo, banque & bourse Software Details
1. L’application Fortuneo est facile et intuitive à utiliser pour la gestion de votre compte bancaire & vous donne également accès à de nouvelles fonctionnalités parmi lesquels l’instant payment (virement bancaire instantané gratuit (1) ), le service de paiement sécurisé Internet (carte bancaire virtuelle CB Mastercard), l’option de blocage/déblocage de carte de crédit, ou le portefeuille Intraday pour réaliser soi-même ses opérations en bourse…et de réaliser des paiements mobiles, notamment avec Google Pay, Garmin Pay, Fitbit Pay.
2. L’application Fortuneo Banque & Bourse vous permet de visualiser et de gérer gratuitement tous vos comptes bancaires (y compris ceux détenus dans d’autres établissements), l’épargne ainsi que de piloter votre portefeuille d’actions en Bourse grâce aux outils de suivi des marchés financiers.
3. L’app Fortuneo vous garantit un accompagnement mobile personnalisé dans la gestion de vos comptes : compte courant, livret épargne, crédit immobilier, contrat d’assurance-vie, compte bourse.