How To Delete Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk
Delete Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Runkee .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Runkee of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walks from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk app from your Android device
To delete Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk Software Details
Everyone. Every run. Join the community that helps people get out the door and stick with running forever! Track exercise, set goals, sweat, and see progress along the way. Whether you’re working your way up to tracking a 5K goal or deep into marathon training, use the GPS app trusted by 50 million users and counting. OVERVIEW • Track Workouts - Go for a run, walk, jog, bike, or any activity really. With GPS, you’ll get a clear view of your training in real time. • Set Goals - Have a race, weight, or pace in mind? We can coach you to get there. • Follow a Plan - We have personalized rou...