How to Delete Firstrade Securities Inc. Completely
Learn how to delete your Firstrade Securities Inc. account, your personal data and also delete the Firstrade Securities Inc. app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Firstrade Securities Inc. completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Firstrade Securities Inc. Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Firstrade Securities Inc.. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Firstrade Securities Inc. via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Firstrade Securities Inc..
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Firstrade Securities Inc. of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Firstrade Securities Inc.'s App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Firstrade Securities Inc. on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Firstrade Securities Inc. from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Firstrade Securities Inc. app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Firstrade Securities Inc. from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Firstrade Securities Inc. icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Firstrade Securities Inc..
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Firstrade Securities Inc. app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Firstrade Securities Inc." on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Firstrade Securities Inc. from your Android phone
To delete Firstrade Securities Inc. from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Firstrade Securities Inc..
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Firstrade Securities Inc. app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Firstrade Securities Inc. app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Firstrade Securities Inc. Software Details
1. Securities products and services offered by Firstrade Securities Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, are not insured by the FDIC and are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of the principal invested.
2. Firstrade is the only online brokerage to offer commission-free trading for all stocks, options, ETFs and mutual funds.
3. System response and account access times may vary due to a variety of factors, including trading volumes, market conditions, system performance, and other factors.
4. Proudly serving investors since 1985, Firstrade provides a full investment product line right from your smartphone.