How to Delete Fintwist Completely
Published by Comdata Mobile Apps | Updated: Mar 9, 2023
Guides: Contact app | Cancel Subscription | Troubleshoot
Learn how to delete your Fintwist account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Fintwist Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Fintwist:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Fintwist account, contact Fintwist via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Fintwist of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Alternatively, Send your Request directly to Fintwist using the form below:
2. How to Delete Fintwist on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Fintwist".
3. Delete Fintwist on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Fintwist" and Click "Uninstall".
Fintwist Product Details
The Fintwist app helps you take control today. If you have received a Fintwist or Comdata Payroll Card throught your employer, use the Fintwist app to check your balance, view your transactions and easily track spending for better management of your money. Whatever you choose, it will be simple, quick and painless. Get ready to feel better about managing your finances, starting today.
Reported Deleting Issues
No Issues reported yet. Be the first to report one!