How To Delete Finance Manager Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Finance Manager account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Finance Manager app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Finance Manager completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Finance Manager Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Finance Manager. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Finance Manager via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Finance Manager.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Finance Manager of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Finance Manager's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Finance Manager on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Finance Manager from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Finance Manager app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Finance Managers from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Finance Manager icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Finance Manager.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Finance Manager app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Finance Manager" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Finance Manager app from your Android device
To delete Finance Manager from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Finance Manager.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Finance Manager app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Finance Manager app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Finance Manager Software Details
Finance PM - The main goal of this application is to help users control money quickly and easily. As a rule, money ends at the most inappropriate moment, and then it is very difficult to remember: where and when you spent a rather large sum. It is difficult to understand, how much money left your pocket for health, education, entertainment, etc. It is more difficult to save a large sum for a vacation or to buy a house. This application will help you to manage your expenses and reduce them. You will be able to control any quantity of wallets and accounts in different currencies using personal...