How To Delete QNB Finansbank Mobile Banking Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your QNB Finansbank Mobile Banking account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the QNB Finansbank Mobile Banking app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with QNB Finansbank Mobile Banking completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like QNB Finansbank Mobile Banking
Delete QNB Finansbank Mobile Banking Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by QNB Finansbank Mobile Banking. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting QNB Finansbank Mobile Banking via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with QNB Finansbank .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify QNB Finansbank of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete QNB Finansbank Mobile Banking's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of QNB Finansbank Mobile Banking on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete QNB Finansbank Mobile Banking from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting QNB Finansbank Mobile Banking app from an Iphone
If you want to delete QNB Finansbank Mobile Banking from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the QNB Finansbank Mobile Banking icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on QNB Finansbank Mobile Banking.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the QNB Finansbank Mobile Banking app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete QNB Finansbank Mobile Banking" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete QNB Finansbank Mobile Banking from your Android phone
To delete QNB Finansbank Mobile Banking from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on QNB Finansbank Mobile Banking.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the QNB Finansbank Mobile Banking app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the QNB Finansbank Mobile Banking app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
QNB Finansbank Mobile Banking Software Details
QNB Finansbank Mobile Banking allows you to access banking services anytime, anywhere! You may easily access and manage your accounts, transfer money between your accounts, to a QNB Finansbank account or to another bank account and buy/sell foreign currency. You may access all information about your credit card like current term transactions, statements, next term installments and transactions that are pending for authorization. Also you can view exchange rates and use ATM/Branch Locator without logging in. In order to start using QNB Finansbank Mobile Banking, all you need is your cus...