How To Delete Fashion Days Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Fashion Days account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Fashion Days app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Fashion Days completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Fashion Days Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Fashion Days. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Fashion Days via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Fashion Days.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Fashion Days of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Fashion Days's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Fashion Days on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Fashion Days from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Fashion Days app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Fashion Days from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Fashion Days icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Fashion Days.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Fashion Days app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Fashion Days" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Fashion Days from your Android phone
To delete Fashion Days from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Fashion Days.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Fashion Days app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Fashion Days app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Fashion Days Software Details
Your dream wardrobe is just one touch away – discover an online shop with an impressive variety of fashion, beauty and home products and brands, available anywhere and anytime. Download the Fashion Days app so you can: • Shop your favourite brands’ latest collections and find special offers with up to 70% off delivered to: Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania • Never miss a sale: you will receive real-time alerts about campaigns kick-off and special promotions • Enjoy high-quality full-screen images because every detail matters • Filter your unlimited options: narrow down your search by brand,...