How To Delete Facebook Ads Manager Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Facebook Ads Manager account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Facebook Ads Manager app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Facebook Ads Manager completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Facebook Ads Manager
Delete Facebook Ads Manager Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Facebook Ads Manager. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Facebook Ads Manager via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Facebook Ads Manager.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Facebook Ads Manager of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Facebook Ads Manager's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Facebook Ads Manager on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Facebook Ads Manager from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Facebook Ads Manager app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Facebook Ads Managers from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Facebook Ads Manager icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Facebook Ads Manager.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Facebook Ads Manager app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Facebook Ads Manager" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Facebook Ads Manager app from your Android device
To delete Facebook Ads Manager from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Facebook Ads Manager.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Facebook Ads Manager app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Facebook Ads Manager app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Facebook Ads Manager Software Details
Stay connected with your campaigns, no matter where you are. Create, edit and get insights from ads across the entire Facebook family of apps, including Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, WhatsApp and more. ● View detailed real-time insights from all your campaigns ● Turn campaigns on and off ● Get quick alerts to know what’s happening with all your ads ● Compare campaigns and ad sets using a side-by-side view ● Switch between Pages and ad accounts