How To Delete Screen Recorder Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Screen Recorder account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Screen Recorder app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Screen Recorder completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Screen Recorder Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Screen Recorder. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Screen Recorder via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Screen Recorder.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Screen Recorder of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Screen Recorder's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Screen Recorder on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Screen Recorder from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Screen Recorder app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Screen Recorder from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Screen Recorder icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Screen Recorder.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Screen Recorder app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Screen Recorder" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Screen Recorder from your Android phone
To delete Screen Recorder from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Screen Recorder.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Screen Recorder app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Screen Recorder app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Screen Recorder Software Details
Screen Recorder is a free screen recorder no root app to record and capture your mobile screen in video formats with or without front camera. ★Livestream Games, live shows and more to YouTube, Facebook and Twitch. ★ Using the front camera (facecam) will help you capture your own video and also the mobile screen recording at the same time. This option is best for recording the tutorials of any app. This feature is helpful for app developers to record the video to explain the usage of their applications. ★ Now draw and create tutorials with a whiteboard screen. ★ This mobile app scr...