How To Delete Dance events Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Dance events account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Dance events app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Dance events completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Dance events Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Dance events. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Dance events via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Dance events.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Dance events of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Dance events's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Dance events on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Dance events from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Dance events app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Dance eventss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Dance events icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Dance events.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Dance events app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Dance events" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Dance events app from your Android device
To delete Dance events from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Dance events.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Dance events app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Dance events app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Dance events Software Details
The Dance Events app will help you during your event: • No more paper. The app has a customizable and offline-ready schedule. • Stay up-to-date with the event news, updates and activities. • Leave your feedback, comments, likes, and votes for the organizers. • Don't get lost outside or inside the venue with map features. Also it's a great tool for organizers: • Change schedules or locations on the fly and get everybody informed • Entertain your participants with media content • Use stats and analytics to understand your audience • Save time and resources on organizational stuf...