How To Delete ET Markets : NSE & BSE India Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your ET Markets : NSE & BSE India account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the ET Markets : NSE & BSE India app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with ET Markets : NSE & BSE India completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like ET Markets : NSE & BSE India
Delete ET Markets : NSE & BSE India Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by ET Markets : NSE & BSE India. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting ET Markets : NSE & BSE India via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with ET Markets NSE BSE India.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify ET Markets NSE BSE India of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete ET Markets : NSE & BSE India's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of ET Markets : NSE & BSE India on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete ET Markets : NSE & BSE India from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting ET Markets : NSE & BSE India app from an Iphone
If you want to delete ET Markets : NSE & BSE Indias from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the ET Markets : NSE & BSE India icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on ET Markets : NSE & BSE India.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the ET Markets : NSE & BSE India app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete ET Markets : NSE & BSE India" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting ET Markets : NSE & BSE India app from your Android device
To delete ET Markets : NSE & BSE India from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on ET Markets : NSE & BSE India.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the ET Markets : NSE & BSE India app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the ET Markets : NSE & BSE India app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
ET Markets : NSE & BSE India Software Details
Get Latest Market Updates, Sensex Crash, Stock Market Drop & More at ET Markets App! Now available in 8 Indic languages, ET Markets Offers Business & Markets News, Stock market updates & free share market tips, top investment options, BSE Sensex, NSE Nifty charts live & get share prices with advanced technical charting & more. What do we offer? - In-depth coverage on Stocks/Indices trading on NSE & BSE, Mutual Funds, IPOs, Gold, Commodities, Forex, ETFs, ULIPs, and Bonds - Track all the latest market indicators as per your preference with set benchmarks for each asset class - Stay abre...