How to Delete Empire HealthPlus Completely
Learn how to delete your Empire HealthPlus account, your personal data and also delete the Empire HealthPlus app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Empire HealthPlus completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Empire HealthPlus Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Empire HealthPlus. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Empire HealthPlus via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Empire HealthPlus.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Empire HealthPlus of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Empire HealthPlus's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Empire HealthPlus on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Empire HealthPlus from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Empire HealthPlus app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Empire HealthPlus from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Empire HealthPlus icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Empire HealthPlus.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Empire HealthPlus app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Empire HealthPlus" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Empire HealthPlus from your Android phone
To delete Empire HealthPlus from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Empire HealthPlus.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Empire HealthPlus app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Empire HealthPlus app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Empire HealthPlus Software Details
1. This app is for plan members in Medicaid Managed Care, Child Health Plus and Essential Plan.
2. • Find a doctor, hospital, pharmacy or specialist that serves your plan.
3. Order refills, track your shipments and view your pharmacy claims (if applicable to your plan).
4. • Call a registered nurse (RN) to talk in private about your health anytime, day or night.
5. You can search by city and state, specialty and plan.