How To Delete MP3 cutter Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your MP3 cutter account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the MP3 cutter app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with MP3 cutter completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete MP3 cutter Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by MP3 cutter. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting MP3 cutter via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with MP3 cutter.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify MP3 cutter of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete MP3 cutter's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of MP3 cutter on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete MP3 cutter from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting MP3 cutter app from an Iphone
If you want to delete MP3 cutter from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the MP3 cutter icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on MP3 cutter.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the MP3 cutter app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete MP3 cutter" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete MP3 cutter from your Android phone
To delete MP3 cutter from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on MP3 cutter.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the MP3 cutter app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the MP3 cutter app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
MP3 cutter Software Details
Cut the best part of your audio song or MP4 video and save it as your Ringtone/Alarm/Music File/Notification Tone. Make your own MP3 ringtones/Notifications/Alarms fast and easy with this app. Supports MP3, WAV and most other music formats. This app is also a music editor/alarm tone maker/ ringtone cutter and notification tone creator. Mp3 cutter, ringtone maker, you can create and custom new ringtone for your self mp3 cutter - music cutter, ringtone maker you can cut music, cut mp3 and other format files. Features: - List all the MP3/MP4 songs from the SD card . - Choose the MP3 file...