How to Delete Halo Plat Completely
Learn how to delete your Halo Platform account, your personal data and also delete the Halo Plat app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Halo Platform completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Halo Plat Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Halo Platform. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Halo Platform via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Halo Plat.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Halo Plat of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Halo Plat's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Halo Platform on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Halo Platform from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Halo Plat app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Halo Platform from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Halo Platform icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Halo Platform.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Halo Platform app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Halo Platform" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Halo Plat from your Android phone
To delete Halo Platform from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Halo Platform.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Halo Platform app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Halo Platform app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Halo Platform Software Details
1. Halo can also integrate with all hospital clinical systems to allow instant access to existing on-call schedules, critical and clinical teams, call center messages, critical lab results, and others.
2. One mobile (or web) application provides role based secure messaging, voice communication and critical alert notification along with on-call schedule management.
3. The Halo clinical communication and collaboration platform simplifies communication, so clinicians can focus on care.
4. • Can operate on all devices and platforms commonly found in healthcare systems – smartphones, dumbphones, pagers, workstations on wheels, desktop computers and more.