How To Delete Free music player: Stream Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Free music player: Stream account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Free music player: Stream app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Free music player: Stream completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Free music player: Stream
Delete Free music player: Stream Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Free music player: Stream. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Free music player: Stream via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Free music player .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Free music player of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Free music player: Stream's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Free music player: Stream on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Free music player: Stream from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Free music player: Stream app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Free music player: Stream from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Free music player: Stream icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Free music player: Stream.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Free music player: Stream app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Free music player: Stream" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Free music player: Stream from your Android phone
To delete Free music player: Stream from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Free music player: Stream.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Free music player: Stream app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Free music player: Stream app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Free music player: Stream Software Details
Wanna listen to youtube music videos while doing something else? Stream is the best solution on the market so far! Stream gives you access to all of YouTube videos (+100 Millions videos) without any ads and lets you play them in a handy floating popup for a multitasking music listening experience. Search your favorite artists, create your own playlists, discover new music genres and browse the daily Top Charts of your country: unlimited music streaming! You can easily add videos to your current listening queue to gain time and schedule your listening experience. No need to download your...