How to Delete Hospital U General de Villalba Completely
Learn how to delete your Hospital U General de Villalba account, your personal data and also delete the Hospital U General de Villalba app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Hospital U General de Villalba completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Hospital U General de Villalba Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Hospital U General de Villalba. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Hospital U General de Villalba via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Hospital U General de Villalba.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Hospital U General de Villalba of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Hospital U General de Villalba's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Hospital U General de Villalba on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Hospital U General de Villalba from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Hospital U General de Villalba app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Hospital U General de Villalba from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Hospital U General de Villalba icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Hospital U General de Villalba.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Hospital U General de Villalba app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Hospital U General de Villalba" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Hospital U General de Villalba from your Android phone
To delete Hospital U General de Villalba from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Hospital U General de Villalba.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Hospital U General de Villalba app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Hospital U General de Villalba app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Hospital U General de Villalba Software Details
1. El Portal del Paciente es un espacio personal desde el que podrá acceder a su historial médico, pruebas diagnósticas, informes clínicos, gestionar sus citas médicas y tener un seguimiento sin esperas ni desplazamientos.
2. Esta aplicación ha sido diseñada para facilitar el acceso a su historial clínico y a la gestión de información médica facilitando el acceso al portal del paciente desde su dispositivo móvil.
3. o Consultar y cumplimentar las posibles tareas pendientes que su médico haya programado para usted, cómo pedir cita online, o rellenar formularios que luego serán revisados por su médico.
4. El objetivo de esta aplicación es acercar y estrechar la relación paciente médico para poder proporcionarle un servicio de mayor calidad.
5. o Consultar sus informes clínicos e históricos de formularios realizados pudiendo filtrar los resultados por fecha, o especialidad entre otros.
6. o Consultar los resultados de sus pruebas sin necesidad de tener que desplazarse a su centro médico a por ellos.