How To Delete Quit Tracker: Stop Smoking Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Quit Tracker: Stop Smoking account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Quit Tracker: Stop Smoking app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Quit Tracker: Stop Smoking completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Quit Tracker: Stop Smoking
Delete Quit Tracker: Stop Smoking Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Quit Tracker: Stop Smoking. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Quit Tracker: Stop Smoking via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Quit Tracker .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Quit Tracker of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Quit Tracker: Stop Smoking's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Quit Tracker: Stop Smoking on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Quit Tracker: Stop Smoking from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Quit Tracker: Stop Smoking app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Quit Tracker: Stop Smoking from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Quit Tracker: Stop Smoking icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Quit Tracker: Stop Smoking.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Quit Tracker: Stop Smoking app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Quit Tracker: Stop Smoking" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Quit Tracker: Stop Smoking from your Android phone
To delete Quit Tracker: Stop Smoking from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Quit Tracker: Stop Smoking.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Quit Tracker: Stop Smoking app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Quit Tracker: Stop Smoking app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Quit Tracker: Stop Smoking Software Details
Are you trying to quit smoking and want to boost your motivation in this regard? Quit Tracker is here to offer you a high quality app that helps you figure out how much money you can save simply by stopping smoking. The app will also enable you to how much time you spent without cigarettes and it will also let you know the amount of life you regained by not smoking. With Quit Tracker you can also see how much life you lost and how many cigarettes you smoked before quitting, but the you will also be able to see what type of rewards you can get if you stop smoking as well. This is the perfect...