How to Delete Odium to the Core Completely
Learn how to delete your Odium to the Core account, your personal data and also delete the Odium to the Core app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Odium to the Core completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Odium to the Core Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Odium to the Core. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Odium to the Core via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Odium to the Core.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Odium to the Core of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Odium to the Core's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Odium to the Core on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Odium to the Core from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Odium to the Core app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Odium to the Core from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Odium to the Core icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Odium to the Core.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Odium to the Core app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Odium to the Core" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Odium to the Core from your Android phone
To delete Odium to the Core from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Odium to the Core.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Odium to the Core app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Odium to the Core app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Odium to the Core Software Details
1. * Unique monochromatic art style: Enjoy the views of the beautiful but dark world of Odium and discover the story in short animated cutscenes.
2. Odium to the Core is a single-button, music-based challenging side-scrolling game with a beautiful but dark monochromatic art style.
3. Defeat challenging bosses and discover the story behind the corruption of Odium's world.
4. * 15 Challenging levels: Avoid traps, enemies and face dangerous bosses in a fast-paced gameplay.
5. Guide Odium through dangerous and intense music-fueled levels to fight and stop the spreading corruption.
6. Keep the balance to avoid traps, enemies and move through narrow passages.