How to Delete PhotoDirector Completely
Learn how to delete your PhotoDirector - Photo Editor account, your personal data and also delete the PhotoDirector app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with PhotoDirector - Photo Editor completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete PhotoDirector Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by PhotoDirector - Photo Editor. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting PhotoDirector - Photo Editor via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with PhotoDirector.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify PhotoDirector of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting PhotoDirector's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of PhotoDirector - Photo Editor on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete PhotoDirector - Photo Editor from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete PhotoDirector app from your Iphone
If you want to delete PhotoDirector - Photo Editor from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the PhotoDirector - Photo Editor icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on PhotoDirector - Photo Editor.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the PhotoDirector - Photo Editor app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete PhotoDirector - Photo Editor" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete PhotoDirector from your Android phone
To delete PhotoDirector - Photo Editor from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on PhotoDirector - Photo Editor.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the PhotoDirector - Photo Editor app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the PhotoDirector - Photo Editor app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
PhotoDirector - Photo Editor Software Details
1. A wide range of professional tools and smart features will help you fix digital noise, poor lighting and other common problems, and even remove unwanted objects, with a single tap.
2. What are you waiting for? Try PhotoDirector now and experience the richest photo editing tools available on mobile devices.
3. With precise editing tools, you can edit, crop and stylize any aspect of your photo.
4. Whether you’re creating memories or works of art, you’ll be able to let your imagination run wild while playing with hundreds of styles, effects and templates.
5. Premium subscription is billed annually and auto-renews every year, unless canceled 24 hours prior to the renewal date.
6. Use our latest animation and dispersion tools to unleash your creativity and make editing fun.
7. Get your images ready to upload to Instagram with InstaFill, plus a host of creative photo filters.
8. In accordance with the store policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
9. Create stunning, professional-quality images, add text, frames, stickers and visual effects.
10. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.