How To Delete Crosslight Family Ministries Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Crosslight Family Ministries account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Crosslight Family Ministries app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Crosslight Family Ministries completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Crosslight Family Ministries
Delete Crosslight Family Ministries Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Crosslight Family Ministries. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Crosslight Family Ministries via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Crosslight Family Ministries.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Crosslight Family Ministries of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Crosslight Family Ministries's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Crosslight Family Ministries on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Crosslight Family Ministries from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Crosslight Family Ministries app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Crosslight Family Ministries from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Crosslight Family Ministries icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Crosslight Family Ministries.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Crosslight Family Ministries app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Crosslight Family Ministries" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Crosslight Family Ministries from your Android phone
To delete Crosslight Family Ministries from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Crosslight Family Ministries.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Crosslight Family Ministries app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Crosslight Family Ministries app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Crosslight Family Ministries Software Details
1. * Twitter: You can tweet a Bible passage, reading plan, journal entry or just a note with easy.
2. * Cloud Based Journal: Your Pursue Journal is accessible online anytime at This allows you to be able to add entries anywhere, anytime and they are automatically linked to your Crosslight Family Ministries app.
3. * Facebook: You can share a Bible passage, journal entry or anything in the app with one click.
4. * Daily Bible Reading Plan: The Pursue Bible reading plan takes you through the Old Testament once a year and through the New Testament twice a year.
5. * Free Customizable Journal: The Pursue Journal is designed to give you the freedom to journal whenever and however you desire.
6. * Digital Bible: Enter in the passage you want or use quick keys to go directly to the passage you desire to read.
7. * Free Audio Bible: Click listen and you are instantly listening to the daily devotional plan.
8. Entries are fully secure for your privacy, yet at any time you can share them via Facebook, twitter or email.