How to Delete ArthritisPower Completely
Learn how to delete your ArthritisPower account, your personal data and also delete the ArthritisPower app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with ArthritisPower completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete ArthritisPower Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by ArthritisPower. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting ArthritisPower via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with ArthritisPower.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify ArthritisPower of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting ArthritisPower's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of ArthritisPower on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete ArthritisPower from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete ArthritisPower app from your Iphone
If you want to delete ArthritisPower from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the ArthritisPower icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on ArthritisPower.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the ArthritisPower app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete ArthritisPower" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete ArthritisPower from your Android phone
To delete ArthritisPower from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on ArthritisPower.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the ArthritisPower app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the ArthritisPower app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
ArthritisPower Software Details
1. Come join the fight and help others as you help yourself, track your health and use your data to help combat joint, bone and skin diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, lupus, gout and other conditions.
2. With this app, you will be able to track YOUR symptoms, health and wellness using surveys, completing validated patient reporting outcomes questionnaires and using data captured by your phone (biosensor data) to monitor well-being.
3. The ArthritisPower registry was developed to empower people with arthritis, bone, autoimmune, and inflammatory skin diseases to fight back by participating in real-world, patient-centric research.
4. ArthritisPower enables participants to also track medications, medical history and to share health information with care providers, family members, etc.