How To Delete Police Scanner FREE Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Police Scanner FREE account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Police Scanner FREE app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Police Scanner FREE completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Police Scanner FREE
Delete Police Scanner FREE Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Police Scanner FREE. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Police Scanner FREE via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Police Scanner FREE.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Police Scanner FREE of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Police Scanner FREE's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Police Scanner FREE on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Police Scanner FREE from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Police Scanner FREE app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Police Scanner FREEs from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Police Scanner FREE icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Police Scanner FREE.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Police Scanner FREE app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Police Scanner FREE" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Police Scanner FREE app from your Android device
To delete Police Scanner FREE from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Police Scanner FREE.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Police Scanner FREE app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Police Scanner FREE app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Police Scanner FREE Software Details
Police Scanner Radio brings you more than 5,000 police, fire, rescue and other radio feeds over 3G or WiFi. You can search for channels in the U.S. and other countries by country, state or province and county. Find channels close to your location based on GPS or 3G/WiFi triangulation. You can save your favorites, listen in the background, and get instant access to new feeds as they come online. Use it to monitor exciting police, fire, and rescue frequencies, get the latest scoop on these activities in your area, plus potential disasters or other emergency situations. ◆ Real action. ◆...