How To Delete Csmart Classifieds and feeds Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Csmart Classifieds and feeds account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Csmart Classifieds and feeds app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Csmart Classifieds and feeds completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Csmart Classifieds and feeds
Delete Csmart Classifieds and feeds Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Csmart Classifieds and feeds. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Csmart Classifieds and feeds via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Csmart Classifieds and feeds.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Csmart Classifieds and feeds of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Csmart Classifieds and feeds's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Csmart Classifieds and feeds on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Csmart Classifieds and feeds from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Csmart Classifieds and feeds app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Csmart Classifieds and feeds from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Csmart Classifieds and feeds icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Csmart Classifieds and feeds.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Csmart Classifieds and feeds app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Csmart Classifieds and feeds" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Csmart Classifieds and feeds from your Android phone
To delete Csmart Classifieds and feeds from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Csmart Classifieds and feeds.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Csmart Classifieds and feeds app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Csmart Classifieds and feeds app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Csmart Classifieds and feeds Software Details
1. The quickest way to browse and search with excellent features like multi-city saved searches, notifications, starred/favorite listings, search history and previously viewed listings history all in one easy to use screen.
2. -Starred Listings: star the listings from search results which interest you for later follow up from the “Starred Listings” menu item.
3. These let you use search forms tailored to work with specific classifieds services or other public APIs (for example RSS feeds).
4. -Sort results by price, date, and optionally group first by city then sort within each city! This allows you to quickly find the results from the cities which interest you most.
5. You can monitor and search an infinite number classifieds or other services.
6. -EASY browsing with search results displayed BESIDE the full listing view.
7. -Search History: If you didn’t save a search you can still find it in your search history.
8. -Different cities are color coded in search results.
9. -Saved search lists show 5 preview thumbnails before you even open the saved search.