How To Delete SpeedView: GPS Speedometer Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your SpeedView: GPS Speedometer account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the SpeedView: GPS Speedometer app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with SpeedView: GPS Speedometer completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like SpeedView: GPS Speedometer
Delete SpeedView: GPS Speedometer Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by SpeedView: GPS Speedometer. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting SpeedView: GPS Speedometer via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with SpeedView .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify SpeedView of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete SpeedView: GPS Speedometer's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of SpeedView: GPS Speedometer on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete SpeedView: GPS Speedometer from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting SpeedView: GPS Speedometer app from an Iphone
If you want to delete SpeedView: GPS Speedometer from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the SpeedView: GPS Speedometer icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on SpeedView: GPS Speedometer.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the SpeedView: GPS Speedometer app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete SpeedView: GPS Speedometer" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete SpeedView: GPS Speedometer from your Android phone
To delete SpeedView: GPS Speedometer from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on SpeedView: GPS Speedometer.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the SpeedView: GPS Speedometer app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the SpeedView: GPS Speedometer app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
SpeedView: GPS Speedometer Software Details
SpeedView is an advanced speedometer application that uses the phone's built-in GPS system to show your current, maximum and average speed, as well as the direction, total distance, and time traveled. Suitable for running, car driving, biking, or hiking. • High accuracy GPS-based speedometer that is more accurate than the one in your car. • Linear compass Shows your current direction of travel. A compass mode is also available. • HUD mode Mirrors the numbers so you can place your phone on your car's dashboard and see the speed reflected in the front glass. You can check out this vi...