How to Delete The Clean Cut Barbers Club Completely
Learn how to delete your The Clean Cut Barbers Club account, your personal data and also delete the The Clean Cut Barbers Club app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with The Clean Cut Barbers Club completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete The Clean Cut Barbers Club Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by The Clean Cut Barbers Club. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting The Clean Cut Barbers Club via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with The Clean Cut Barbers Club.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify The Clean Cut Barbers Club of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting The Clean Cut Barbers Club's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of The Clean Cut Barbers Club on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete The Clean Cut Barbers Club from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete The Clean Cut Barbers Club app from your Iphone
If you want to delete The Clean Cut Barbers Club from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the The Clean Cut Barbers Club icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on The Clean Cut Barbers Club.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the The Clean Cut Barbers Club app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete The Clean Cut Barbers Club" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete The Clean Cut Barbers Club from your Android phone
To delete The Clean Cut Barbers Club from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on The Clean Cut Barbers Club.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the The Clean Cut Barbers Club app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the The Clean Cut Barbers Club app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
The Clean Cut Barbers Club Software Details
1. Let this app help simplify your workday by allowing your clients to check your schedule for upcoming availability and book their appointments, while you focus on your current cut or prospecting new clientele.
2. This is a free app to download and comes with 2 months free usage of app, after this to continue app services you need to purchase an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase.
3. Our team at The Clean Cut Barbers Club has spent countless hours creating the perfect platform for the Professional Barber.