How to Delete ChangEd Completely
Learn how to delete your ChangEd - Student Loan Manager account, your personal data and also delete the ChangEd app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with ChangEd - Student Loan Manager completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete ChangEd Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by ChangEd - Student Loan Manager. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting ChangEd - Student Loan Manager via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with ChangEd.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify ChangEd of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting ChangEd's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of ChangEd - Student Loan Manager on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete ChangEd - Student Loan Manager from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete ChangEd app from your Iphone
If you want to delete ChangEd - Student Loan Manager from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the ChangEd - Student Loan Manager icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on ChangEd - Student Loan Manager.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the ChangEd - Student Loan Manager app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete ChangEd - Student Loan Manager" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete ChangEd from your Android phone
To delete ChangEd - Student Loan Manager from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on ChangEd - Student Loan Manager.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the ChangEd - Student Loan Manager app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the ChangEd - Student Loan Manager app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
ChangEd - Student Loan Manager Software Details
1. Collect change, pay down Student Loans, get out of debt sooner, and save money! Download the app that has helped send over $11 Million in extra student loan payments for our members.
2. Just use your credit/debit cards as you normally would and watch your accumulated change become a powerful tool to help pay down those loans and be free from the burden of student loan debt.
3. ChangEd aligns with your natural spending, makes small roundups to the next dollar, and applies the accumulated change toward your student loans.
4. ChangEd reduces the need to budget for additional payments toward student loans because it aligns with your natural spending and automates the whole process.
5. “I’ve been able to send an extra $1,000 over the last year to my student loans without effort! What a great idea.
6. ChangEd PERKS is the only program that rewards you for getting ahead of your student loans.
7. ChangEd covers all student loan servicers.
8. “…I already feel like it is helping me make a dent in my student loan debt.
9. You have student loans...we all do (including all of the founders of ChangEd), and it's the biggest burden in our lives.
10. Resources to help you learn more about your student loan debt and how to pay it off sooner.
11. You also have the option to BOOST your savings directly in the app and knock out those student loans when you have an extra $20 here and there.
12. Join the student loan revolution and save thousands of dollars and gain years of your life back.