How to Delete Lauren UK English Text to Spee Completely
Learn how to delete your Lauren UK English Text to Spee account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Lauren UK English Text to Spee Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Lauren UK English Text to Spee:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Lauren UK English Text to Spee account, contact Lauren UK English Text to Spee via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Lauren UK English Text to Spee of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Lauren UK English Text to Spee on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Lauren UK English Text to Spee".
3. Delete Lauren UK English Text to Spee on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Lauren UK English Text to Spee" and Click "Uninstall".
Lauren UK English Text to Spee Product Details
CereProc has developed the world's most advanced text to speech technology. Our voices not only sound real, they have character, making them suitable for any application that requires speech output. This voice can synthesize: * Navigation directions from Scout while driving * Accessibility information with Talkback * Twitter, Facebook and newsfeeds with iHearNetwork * Your favourite eBook from eBook reader apps * Your SMS with apps like Handcent SMS or Drive Carefully * and many other TTS-enabled apps Please note that for some applications such as Scout, we recommend installing on a device with at least a 1GHz processor. You can try the Lauren voice for yourself, in the interactive demo on CereProc's homepage: http://www.cereproc.com