How To Delete CBS - Full Episodes & Live TV Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your CBS - Full Episodes & Live TV account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the CBS - Full Episodes & Live TV app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with CBS - Full Episodes & Live TV completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like CBS - Full Episodes & Live TV
Delete CBS - Full Episodes & Live TV Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by CBS - Full Episodes & Live TV. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting CBS - Full Episodes & Live TV via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with CBS .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify CBS of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete CBS - Full Episodes & Live TV's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of CBS - Full Episodes & Live TV on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete CBS - Full Episodes & Live TV from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting CBS - Full Episodes & Live TV app from an Iphone
If you want to delete CBS - Full Episodes & Live TV from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the CBS - Full Episodes & Live TV icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on CBS - Full Episodes & Live TV.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the CBS - Full Episodes & Live TV app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete CBS - Full Episodes & Live TV" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete CBS - Full Episodes & Live TV from your Android phone
To delete CBS - Full Episodes & Live TV from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on CBS - Full Episodes & Live TV.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the CBS - Full Episodes & Live TV app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the CBS - Full Episodes & Live TV app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
CBS - Full Episodes & Live TV Software Details
Stream full episodes of your favorite CBS shows the day after they air for FREE! Plus, unlock more than 15,000 episodes--including favorites from Nickelodeon, BET, MTV and Smithsonian Channel--exclusive original series, and live sporting events like the NFL on CBS and UEFA Champions League, when you subscribe to CBS All Access. Free CBS app users can: • Stream the latest CBS episodes FREE. Catch up on the latest CBS primetime, daytime and late-night episodes in HD. • Watch your local CBS station live using your TV provider credentials. CBS All Access subscribers can: • Watch th...