How To Delete China Bank Mobile App Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your China Bank Mobile App account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the China Bank Mobile App app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with China Bank Mobile App completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like China Bank Mobile App
Delete China Bank Mobile App Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by China Bank Mobile App. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting China Bank Mobile App via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with China Bank .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify China Bank of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete China Bank Mobile App's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of China Bank Mobile App on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete China Bank Mobile App from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting China Bank Mobile App app from an Iphone
If you want to delete China Bank Mobile Apps from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the China Bank Mobile App icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on China Bank Mobile App.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the China Bank Mobile App app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete China Bank Mobile App" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting China Bank Mobile App app from your Android device
To delete China Bank Mobile App from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on China Bank Mobile App.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the China Bank Mobile App app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the China Bank Mobile App app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
China Bank Mobile App Software Details
China Bank Mobile App is a FREE app that lets you access your China Bank account 24/7 using your smart phone. Manage your finances and do more with China Bank Mobile at your fingertips – . Balance inquiry . Pay your bills . Transfer funds . Access to Emergency Cash. Soon, you can withdraw in any BancNet ATM without a China Bank ATM card. . Send money to anyone (Coming soon.) China Banking Corporation (Philippines), more popularly known as China Bank, initially catered to the needs of the Filipino-Chinese community. Established in 1920, the Bank was a vital key player in the reconstruc...