How To Delete Cawice™ Home Security Camera Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Cawice™ Home Security Camera account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Cawice™ Home Security Camera app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Cawice™ Home Security Camera completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Cawice™ Home Security Camera
Delete Cawice™ Home Security Camera Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Cawice™ Home Security Camera. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Cawice™ Home Security Camera via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Cawice .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Cawice of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Cawice™ Home Security Camera's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Cawice™ Home Security Camera on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Cawice™ Home Security Camera from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Cawice™ Home Security Camera app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Cawice™ Home Security Cameras from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Cawice™ Home Security Camera icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Cawice™ Home Security Camera.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Cawice™ Home Security Camera app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Cawice™ Home Security Camera" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Cawice™ Home Security Camera app from your Android device
To delete Cawice™ Home Security Camera from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Cawice™ Home Security Camera.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Cawice™ Home Security Camera app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Cawice™ Home Security Camera app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Cawice™ Home Security Camera Software Details
Cawice turns your old phone into a Home Security Camera, Baby Monitor, Senior Care Camera or Pet Camera. Try it Now ! No purchase of external devices or setup fees. Rather than pay a small fortune by buying a new WiFi or iP camera, simply retrieve your old smartphone that trailed in a drawer and turn it into a real wireless home security camera, babyphone or pet monitor. Once converted into a CCTV camera, your old cell phone can be placed easily anywhere in a room. In height on a shelf or standing on a table, orient the field of vision of your new security camera in the direction you...