How to Delete OnJuno Completely
Learn how to delete your OnJuno - Crypto Banking account, your personal data and also delete the OnJuno app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with OnJuno - Crypto Banking completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete OnJuno Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by OnJuno - Crypto Banking. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting OnJuno - Crypto Banking via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with OnJuno.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify OnJuno of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting OnJuno's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of OnJuno - Crypto Banking on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete OnJuno - Crypto Banking from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete OnJuno app from your Iphone
If you want to delete OnJuno - Crypto Banking from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the OnJuno - Crypto Banking icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on OnJuno - Crypto Banking.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the OnJuno - Crypto Banking app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete OnJuno - Crypto Banking" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete OnJuno from your Android phone
To delete OnJuno - Crypto Banking from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on OnJuno - Crypto Banking.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the OnJuno - Crypto Banking app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the OnJuno - Crypto Banking app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
OnJuno - Crypto Banking Software Details
1. Are you tired of near-zero interest rates and a bevy of hidden charges from your existing bank account? Say hello to OnJuno — higher returns with higher rewards.
2. Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay: Connect your OnJuno Debit card and start using Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay instantly.
3. Your deposits are insured up to $250,000 through Evolve Bank and Trust, Member FDIC.
4. No Points, Direct Cashback: Earn 5% cashback on five brands you love, up to $3,000 per year in spends.
5. Access to cash, anytime: Enjoy free cash withdrawals at 85,000+ Allpoint® and MoneyPass® ATMs.