How To Delete Mood Messenger - SMS & MMS Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Mood Messenger - SMS & MMS account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Mood Messenger - SMS & MMS app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Mood Messenger - SMS & MMS completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Mood Messenger - SMS & MMS
Delete Mood Messenger - SMS & MMS Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Mood Messenger - SMS & MMS. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Mood Messenger - SMS & MMS via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Mood Messenger .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Mood Messenger of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Mood Messenger - SMS & MMS's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Mood Messenger - SMS & MMS on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Mood Messenger - SMS & MMS from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Mood Messenger - SMS & MMS app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Mood Messenger - SMS & MMSs from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Mood Messenger - SMS & MMS icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Mood Messenger - SMS & MMS.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Mood Messenger - SMS & MMS app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Mood Messenger - SMS & MMS" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Mood Messenger - SMS & MMS app from your Android device
To delete Mood Messenger - SMS & MMS from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Mood Messenger - SMS & MMS.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Mood Messenger - SMS & MMS app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Mood Messenger - SMS & MMS app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Mood Messenger - SMS & MMS Software Details
The best rated alternative to your default Android SMS & MMS App Simple, smooth and effective You can customize almost everything and you have access to awesome features like the typing indicator and real timer caller id. If you are frustrated by the default Android texting app you must try Mood Messenger Fully Customizable (per contact if you want): - Bubble shapes & colors - Backgrounds & over 100 themes - Fonts & text size - Notifications (LED, sounds, vibration, format) - Animated Emojis - iOS, Android or Emoji One style emojis - Choose over 100 free themes - Dark mode A...