How to Delete Bumble Completely
Learn how to delete your Bumble - Dating. Friends. Bizz account, your personal data and also delete the Bumble app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Bumble - Dating. Friends. Bizz completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Bumble Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Bumble - Dating. Friends. Bizz. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Bumble - Dating. Friends. Bizz via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Bumble.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Bumble of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Bumble's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Bumble - Dating. Friends. Bizz on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Bumble - Dating. Friends. Bizz from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Bumble app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Bumble - Dating. Friends. Bizz from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Bumble - Dating. Friends. Bizz icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Bumble - Dating. Friends. Bizz.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Bumble - Dating. Friends. Bizz app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Bumble - Dating. Friends. Bizz" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Bumble from your Android phone
To delete Bumble - Dating. Friends. Bizz from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Bumble - Dating. Friends. Bizz.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Bumble - Dating. Friends. Bizz app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Bumble - Dating. Friends. Bizz app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Bumble - Dating. Friends. Bizz Software Details
1. Over 90 million people have signed up for Bumble to start building valuable relationships, finding friends, and making empowered connections.
2. Bumble is the first app of its kind to bring dating, friend-finding, and career-building into a single social networking platform.
3. Bumble Date: On Bumble Date, women make the first move.
4. Because of this relentless dedication, millions of people are using Bumble to build valuable relationships every single day.
5. Bumble is working to lift the stigma of online dating by employing unprecedented standards for respectful behavior.
6. At Bumble, women make the first move.
7. Bumble is at the forefront of matchmaking technology by providing an app that allows users to foster more than just romantic connections.
8. In same-sex matches, either person has 24 hours to make the first move, while the other individual has 24 hours to respond, or else, the connection expires.
9. By prompting our users to make the first move we’ve seen over 3 billion messages sent to date.
10. Whether you’re new to a city or looking to expand your circle, Bumble BFF is the easiest way to make new friends.
11. In heterosexual matches, the woman has 24 hours to make the first move and the man has 24 hours to respond.
12. Use Bumble Bizz to network, find mentors, and create new career opportunities.
13. Bumble BFF: Life is better with friends.