How to Delete Toolwiz Photos Completely
Learn how to delete your Toolwiz Photos - Pro Editor account, your personal data and also delete the Toolwiz Photos app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Toolwiz Photos - Pro Editor completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Toolwiz Photos Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Toolwiz Photos - Pro Editor. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Toolwiz Photos - Pro Editor via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Toolwiz Photos.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Toolwiz Photos of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Toolwiz Photos's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Toolwiz Photos - Pro Editor on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Toolwiz Photos - Pro Editor from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Toolwiz Photos app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Toolwiz Photos - Pro Editor from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Toolwiz Photos - Pro Editor icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Toolwiz Photos - Pro Editor.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Toolwiz Photos - Pro Editor app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Toolwiz Photos - Pro Editor" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Toolwiz Photos from your Android phone
To delete Toolwiz Photos - Pro Editor from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Toolwiz Photos - Pro Editor.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Toolwiz Photos - Pro Editor app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Toolwiz Photos - Pro Editor app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Toolwiz Photos - Pro Editor Software Details
1. Image Process: Blending Mixer, Layers, Rotate, Crop, Perspective, Resize, Reshape, Flip, Expand, Shrink, Patch, Healing, Lens Correction, Refit, Deskew, Lasso, Magic Cutout, Magic wand, Draw, Mosaic.
2. Selfie and Polish: Skin Polish, Face Swap, Face Rater, Whiten, Dermabrasion, Face Tune, Slim Face, Face Change, Makeup, Slim Body, Height Stretching, Bright Eye, Enlarge Eye, Whiten Teeth, Blemish, Red-Eyes Removal.
3. 10+ Paintings Style: Fire, Freeze, Color Lead Painting, Quick Sketch, Line Drawing, Oil Painting, Gouache, Abstract, Wall Painting, Crayon Drawing, Claborate-style Painting.
4. Image Tone: Levels, RGB Curve, Brightness, Temperature, Tint, Contrast, Toning, White Balance, Color Balance, Color Effect, Color Transfer, Auto-Tone, Gradient Map, Day lighting.
5. Free Online Resource: 150+ PIP frames, 400+ layouts, 2000+ Stickers, 200+ texture, 200+ Flare, 100+ Light Leak, 200+ text fonts.
6. Art Filters: Landscape, People, Glamour Glow, Grainy Film, LOMO, Flatten, Art, Strong, Vintage, 50+ Fast Filters, 80+ perfect Feeling tone filters.
7. Drawing: Doodle, Mosaic, Free Draw, Text, Line, Circle, Rectangle, Smudge, Eraser.