How To Delete BSPlayer Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your BSPlayer account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the BSPlayer app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with BSPlayer completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete BSPlayer Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by BSPlayer. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting BSPlayer via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with BSPlayer.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify BSPlayer of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete BSPlayer's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of BSPlayer on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete BSPlayer from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting BSPlayer app from an Iphone
If you want to delete BSPlayers from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the BSPlayer icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on BSPlayer.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the BSPlayer app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete BSPlayer" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting BSPlayer app from your Android device
To delete BSPlayer from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on BSPlayer.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the BSPlayer app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the BSPlayer app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
BSPlayer Software Details
BSPlayer FREE is top hardware accelerated video player for Android smartphones and tablet PCs. Main features: - multi-core (dual and quad-core) HW decoding support - significantly improves playback speed - background playback in popup window (long tap on button Back to playback video and audio in popup video) - hardware accelerated video playback - increases speed and reduces battery consumption* - Multiple audio streams and subtitles. - Playlist support and various playback modes. - External and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub. txt... - Find subtitles automatically (mobile data...