How to Delete Money Lover Completely
Learn how to delete your Money Lover - Spending Manager account, your personal data and also delete the Money Lover app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Money Lover - Spending Manager completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Money Lover Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Money Lover - Spending Manager. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Money Lover - Spending Manager via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Money Lover.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Money Lover of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Money Lover's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Money Lover - Spending Manager on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Money Lover - Spending Manager from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Money Lover app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Money Lover - Spending Manager from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Money Lover - Spending Manager icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Money Lover - Spending Manager.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Money Lover - Spending Manager app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Money Lover - Spending Manager" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Money Lover from your Android phone
To delete Money Lover - Spending Manager from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Money Lover - Spending Manager.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Money Lover - Spending Manager app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Money Lover - Spending Manager app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Money Lover - Spending Manager Software Details
1. ✔ Linked Wallet: Free your hand and never forget any transactions when link your online banking with Money Lover.
2. Money Lover was developed by a group of millennials to first solve their money management & budgeting issues.
3. ✔ Budget Planner: Set a limit on how much to spend in a category; get alerted when close to limit to help you never overspend again (and reduce total expenses as plan).
4. After earning and spending almost all of our first salaries, we realized that there needed to be a convenient tool to see where our money was going and how we can spend it better.
5. ✔ Simple Money Management: Track daily expenses and incomes by categories (food, fuel, etc.) with ease.
6. Thus Money Lover - Money Manager was born - made by young professionals and for young professionals.
7. - Network Communication (Internet Access) is for syncing data and getting money exchange rate.
8. ✔ Credit Wallet: Manage credit cards with ease and get reminded when repayments are due to keep good credit score & avoid late-payment fee.
9. ✔ Bill & Recurring transaction: Set up recurring bills or transactions (such as weekly income, monthly Internet plan) to get reminded and save your time.
10. Get Money Lover today better manage personal finances in this 2020.
11. ✔ Forecast Budget: Predict total expenses based on your history to help you quickly adjust your spending.
12. ✔ Reporting: Financial reports give you overview of your spending, income by date or group.
13. ✔ Goal Wallet: Set a saving goal; automatically update your balances as you progress towards your goal and motivate you to build saving habit.
14. - Search for transaction by category, amount or date.
15. ✔ Tag for transactions: Assign transaction with any tag, so you can easily search for old record and get report for a group of transaction under a tag.
16. Only need to pick a category and key in amount then select date, it's that super simple.
17. Automatic update transaction history & account balance.